Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Longwood



We had a chance to enjoy a touch of Spring on Saturday. Longwood Gardens is one of my favorite places to visit. We spent time walking through the gardens. Although most of the plants were asleep for the winter, there was still the hint that Spring would soon be here. The plants in the conservatories were clueless of the weather outside and gave the perfect needed boost of color on a January day. A visit to Longwood is like a trip home. It is one of the few places I can visit that holds memories to being a child. I loved going to Longwood then and I love it now! Now if only I could move next door!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

What a beautiful garden! It's hard to believe such a place exists in winter.

La Tea Dah said...

I love Longwood Gardens! I was there years and years ago --- as a teen-ager. How I'd love to go again (but it is so far from home!).

LaTeaDah