Sunday, October 12, 2008

Little perks



















I love my job and one of the perks that I take for granted is my daily stroll throught the Master Gardener Demonstration Gardens. They are spectacular. Of course, I am not one to carry my camera so never did catch them in their glory but did take a few shots the other day. Despite the fall weather, there are still a few blooms and even a butterfly!
I went to a big children's clothing sale that a local mom's group holds twice a year. I am so amazed at the crowds and at the beautiful clothing. I got 40 outfits for this beauty and only spent $92!....who is being held by my baby, her uncle Tom!


3 comments:

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Hi Sue ~ What a wonderful garden to share! Hey, looks like you did great finding lots of pretty things for your sweet girl!!! She is lucky!!!

xo
Becky

Vee said...

And she sure looks happy about it, too!

Little Blue Violet said...

Ahhha! Look how happy she is with her lovely new wardrobe.
Sue you should be able to right click and save the image on my blog that you were interested in.
smiles
DarLy*~