Friday, March 13, 2009

We Surround Them

5:00 PM (EST) tonight on FOX

There are parties all over the country watching this together or you can watch it from home. I am looking forward to watching and have added my face to the group. Click here and you can get more information.

Our government needs to know that WE surround THEM. They do not surround us. They work for us, we do NOT work for them.

The Nine Principles

1. America is good.

2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.

3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.

4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.

5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.

6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.

7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.

8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.

9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.


12 Values

•Honesty
•Reverence
•Hope
•Thrift
•Humility
•Charity
•Sincerity
•Moderation
•Hard Work
•Courage
•Personal Responsibility
•Gratitude

6 comments:

Vee said...

Looks intriguing! Thanks for the link...I've been and have sent it off to a few folks I know would be interested.

Love your new header! Did you make the banner?

Paula said...

I love this....

Donna said...

Oh yes! We will be watching! We are loving this new show.

What a pretty new header!

Sue said...

Oh, Sue...

I SOOOOOO wish I had known about this in time. Is it going to be an ongoing thing, or what? Let me know...I will either blog about it or at least send it to all my friends...

Glen Beck has always had it going on...he is getting right up beside Lou, IMHO LOL

Sue said...

Thanks for the info, Sue!

This is something I definetely want to keep track of and become involved in. I noticed there was going to be a "watch party" in my VERY SMALL home town!

Sue said...

Sue,
If nothing else, this is a good way to meet other like minded folks in your area. I think we are going to see more and more people start to question the moves our government is making- at least I am hoping that is what we will see.
Sue