5:00 PM (EST) tonight on FOX
There are parties all over the country watching this together or you can watch it from home. I am looking forward to watching and have added my face to the group. Click here and you can get more information.
Our government needs to know that WE surround THEM. They do not surround us. They work for us, we do NOT work for them.
The Nine Principles
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.