Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sorry but I have no choice but to make another interjection!


Are we living in a bad dream? Do we have children running our country? I wrote of being embarrassed by our president's press secretary, our first lady's crass choice in footwear and now, again, our vice president sticks his foot in his mouth. What has taken over this country? Check out this story about Joe Biden sharing top secret information. I hate to even read the news anymore, it gets scarier and scarier.

Kim better save her dad's life. We need Jack Bauer...but will have to wait until January to see if we have him! I am beginning to think that 24 may be closer to reality than I care to believe!

5 comments:

Donna said...

Biden is a total buffoon, yet the mainstream press continues to give him a pass. There are different standards for liberals! We have 44 months to go with this sad, sad administration and its destructive policies.

Vee said...

It is frightening. We do have some terribly incompetent people at the helm. Personally, I can not imagine a vice-president who reveals such secrets at taxpayers' expense. Obviously, we can't hide the vice-president there anymore or can we?

Old Centennial Farmhouse said...

I say hide the vice president in that bunker, and NOW. Keep him there for about three years and a half.
With a muzzle on.
With FOX NEWS and RUSH, Laura, Sean, and Levin the only available entertainment.
Hehehehahahahohoho!
XOXO
Joni

Sue said...

I told Joni I LOVE that picture of Joe...he looks like a "HULU" alien. (..."that's how we roll.") LOL

This country will never survive this administration!

Paula said...

Just discovered your blog today. I love it! And yes....we need Jack Bauer!!!!