Saturday, May 16, 2009

Time for Gibbs to go is NOW!

Today's note to our president:

I am embarrassed for our country every time I hear Gibbs fumble through a briefing. My next question is, why must we ignore Pelosi’s wrongdoings? Gibbs said your policy is to look forward. Why are we told to look forward when it is one of your own who is in question yet your administration continues to look back and point fingers to Bush and the Bush administration? Seems like the promise of transparency was wispy more than transparent as it never sticks.

Not included in my note ....just some thoughts....
Yep, my friends say they will soon come knocking at my door and be after me as I am not a natural born citizen. Obama and I were both born on an island. Well at least I know I was born on an island and I do have papers to prove that I am a naturalized citizen. I could not feel anymore like an American than I do. I am so saddened over our current state of the nation.

5 comments:

Vee said...

I knew that there was a reason that I don't listen to press conferences anymore. Pelosi will probably get a pass if Republicans allow it, which is what they usually do.

Donna said...

A speaker of the house who lies for political expediency is shameful, disgusting, and downright dangerous. Actually, I'm more concerned about Pelosi getting ousted than a talking head parrot.

Sue said...

Actually that is my fear as well, Donna. Sometimes the devil you know is better than the one you don't. However, I am upset that lies are condoned if you are a liberal but heaven forbid if you have conservative values!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Pretty much, they are all clowns and we're the ejits who keep re-electing them. Have you heard about Queen P.'s use of private jets so she wouldn't have to rub elbows with the common folks when she flies commercial back/forth CA to DC? Disgraceful!

Sue said...

All I have to say is, "Look up for your redemption draweth nigh..."

So glad I found your blog, Sue!