Thursday, July 9, 2009

Family Times


We have been in PA. On Sunday there was a shower for our new grandson. I thought this gift was really unique. All of the clothes were clipped on a clothesline. There was note to pull on the end of the rope that was hanging out of the bag. Look at the great surprises that my son and his wife found on the rope! ( My fellow grandma is watching too!)

We finished our visit by taking a walk with Hannah. She waved bye as we left. It is always tough to say goodbye. It will be even more difficult to say goodbye when there are 3 grandbabies!

2 comments:

Old Centennial Farmhouse said...

What a cute idea! Someone is very creative, aren't they? Your granddaughter is a cutie patootie!
XOXO
Joni

Joeloise Ghrist said...

That is such an awesome idea!! I think I might steal that for the future. ;) I, too, agree that Hannah is a beautiful little girl. Your new grandbabies will be just as precious, if not more!