Saturday, July 11, 2009

Little things

Today we got lots of little things done around the house and in the yard. One that I am thrilled to have done is installing shelves into this little closet.


I laughed out loud when I first saw this "coat closet." Good thing our house has lots of other closets. We decided to put some shelves inside to provide storage for glasses. There is even enough room that I can unpack a few more boxes of glasses!



What a good feeling to get lots of little things done around the house!

3 comments:

Sue said...

What an adorable closet, Sue!
And it is so organized. There is NO WAY you all are seeing into my closets and cabinets! LOL

Vee said...

That's a nice way to use that closet. You do have lots of glasses! Yes, it is always a boost to get things accomplished.

Oh, I loved reading what you had to say at Brin's blog about loving your new home when you didn't think that you ever could love a house the way you had loved your former home. I hope that she finds that a huge encouragement.

Anonymous said...

My first thought was also "what a cute little closet!" Tracy