Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hypocrisy and a little digging

OH MY GOSH! This is a great example of hypocrisy! I resent this guy calling folks who speak against Obama as having had a mental breakdown and as unAmerican. I am not waiting for a call to violence nor is anyone I know. We are simply expressing outrage at the proposed changes to the country we know and love. Back to my point that I have raise all along- why, oh why was it ok to bash Bush but not ok to bash Obama. Hypocrisy I say and the vitriol is evident in the speaker's voice, not in any of the protests I have been a party to.


I have been getting my irritation out through digging.
We are putting in a bed filled with bird attracting shrubs. Will be adding perennials and others things in the spring. This was all grass so digging, adding top soil, planting and mulching has been an ongoing chore.



2 comments:

Donna said...

And the lamestream media wonders why they are losing viewers in droves. Such hateful rhetoric toward educated and patriotic Americans like us is shameful. And the lamestream media has no business giving such vitriol a public forum. The hypocrisy these days is at an all-time high.

Maggie Thornton said...

Just another example of Liberals throwing everything they can at the wall to see if something will stick.

You probably know about the video with the Gamaliel group chanting: Hear our prayer, Obama and Deliver us Obama. I have a troll at my place saying the group was praying to God, saying "Hear our prayer, Oh God." Even when you can hear it clearly with your own ears - they deny it. It is incredible.

I have the feeling that all hell is getting ready to break loose (and I do not mean violence).