Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Friday!

As far back as I can remember my mother has always greeted me with a "Happy Friday". It started as a child when I would get home from school. When I was first married and working she would call to wish me a "Happy Friday." We don't talk every Friday anymore. (After all, Friday is her BINGO night!) I do think of her always on Fridays and have wished my own children and my husband "Happy Fridays" for years. So when I was asked by one of my husband's co-workers to bake the pinepple upside down cake they all love for a meeting today, I could not help but add the "Happy Friday" greeting to it.



Of course, hubby deserves his own special cake. Only because it is Friday!


And now I am going to bake a cake for tonight's get together with some other women who have recently relocated here with their husbands. I am going to make a cake that my new friend Sherri shared with me. It involves pineapple too! I will take a picture and share the recipe with you later.

It is a Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: