Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fathers

Some special fathers in my life......


I love this picture of my dad- taken about 50 years ago. He looks pretty cool, don't you think!

Dad is someone I admire for all he has accomplished in his life. He has overcome obstacles along his way with a great deal of determination. I am so proud of him and love him so much. I am so thankful that he is well once again!





My love- the father of my sons. I can't believe that this picture was taken 28 years ago! Time goes too quickly!

Here is that baby in the picture above. He is now a father, a very good father. I am so proud of him as I watch him car for Hannah.
Happy Fathers' Day to each of you!
I love you all!
(The Beatle's song you hear is special because that is what my youngest son, Tom, chose it for his mom and son dance at his wedding.)

No comments: