Friday, May 15, 2009

Favorite times of the day


I am a morning person. I do my best work in the morning and have a tough time sleeping in. I love to be up and out early enough to hear all of the birds starting their day. It usually takes me several nights to get through a Netflix movie. In fact, both of us are usually asleep within a half an hour and have to retrace where we left off the next night and plod our way through another few scenes. This can go on all week until the movie is finally done. As much as I love the mornings there is another time that I also love and that is when Joe gets home! Now that I am home I have dinner waiting when he arrives. This is such a treat. I used to be the one getting home last. Joe typically had dinner ready for me as I usually had to head back out to teach or go to a meeting. Yes, being home to make dinner is a treat and I am loving it! And Fridays are my favorite nights as the promise of a weekend with my favorite person awaits!

1 comment:

Vee said...

Ohhh, I love your sign. Of course, John isn't tipping to being older yet. Shhhh...

I love the supper on the table and the presentation in the skillet. So cozy!