Friday, September 25, 2009

Planting done, weekend begun




The last of the shrubs went in. We are getting perennials on Sunday- not yet sure what bed they will go in. Until then, the planting is done and the weekend has officially begun.

Still busy working on lessons but hope to get back to posting next week. May stick to pretty things for awhile as I am hitting overload with this administration. Everyday there is something happening that is beyond belief. I have been using my FaceBook to rant. My friends are probably getting tired of it BUT I am in disbelief that there continue to be people blindly following this man.

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Maggie Thornton said...

Now that's quite a project. We did the same thing for our new home last year.

Yesterday, had two Dynamite Crepe Myrtles planted to add to our 3 white Natchez. They were too big for us to plant. We had dinner on the patio tonight and enjoyed them. Stormy weather coming tomorrow.