Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A few more things to think on....

Interesting stuff....told you the global warming is a bunch of bologna. I sure do hope there will be an inquest into this but with the underhanded nature of this Whitehouse I am doubtful. I am thankful for people who are willing to stick their necks out and speak the truth. Our government could care less about global warming- they just want excuses to spend our money.

Remember the video clip I posted yesterday. Remember what life was like under the government's control? Here goes another one- lightbulbs! I am not completely against conserving energy. I personally conserve at home to save on my expenses but this is nuts. I do not need a nanny to take care of me or to tell me how to live and what to do! Conservation is not the be all they are making it out to be. We need to look at realistic energy sources for energy independence. What about nuclear? Ohhhh...is that too scary and evil to consider? Other countries are and have been using it for years- safely and cleanly! What about drilling here and NOW. I was thinking about oil this morning. We pay for oil based on supply and demand. What is it now? $70 a barrell? I read that it is actually costing $2 a barrell to produce and that there are tankers sitting filled with the stuff just holding back to get the most money from us. Sort of like ransom. I mean if your child were kidnapped and you were demanded a ransom you would probably pay it but what happens when you find your child happily playing in the back yard? Do you keep paying the ransom or do you go out and get him and bring him in? We have oil in our own back yard. Why don't we go and get it and stop paying this ransom?

Now I'm off to Asheville!

1 comment:

Vee said...

Oh I can't tell you how furious I was that we are going to be told what lightbulbs to use. Who in the world do these people think they are? Obviously, Mr. Large and In Charge believes that he is GOD himself. Well, I for one, am having none of it. I'm just that rebellious and I think it's time for a few more people to tell these incompetents where to get off.

And Global Warming? Please. Don't insult my intelligence. Follow the money! All the money in science right now is for global warming and it's the biggest crock of crap to come down the pike in forever.